The Stables Hall is available for hire with Covid-19 safety measures
The Stables, Barn Lane, Cedar Avenue, Hazlemere, HP15 7BQ.
This was the original Stable Block for Cedar Park House.
The dimensions of The Stables are 14.4m x 4.4m. The available tables are measured at 6x2ft.
It was rebuilt in 1995, and now has:
- a recently refurbished large meeting room for up to 50 people with three cloakrooms and a large kitchen;
- a storage area currently used by the 8th High Wycombe Scouts;
- two additional rooms used by Hazlemere Gardening Association; and
- a working yard that the Warden uses for the daily activities of the Parish Council.
- £14 per hour which includes the use of the fully equipped kitchen for the duration of the hire period. Wifi is now available. (Parishioners of Hazlemere will only pay £11 per hour)
As The Stables is always very popular, early booking is advised! Download the Stables Hire Form.
For more information or to make a booking at The Stables, please contact Rachel at the Parish Office on 07594 649548 or email email@example.com