The Cedar Barn hall is a great venue for your party or meeting and is available for hire throughout the week.
It provides a great location and is the perfect venue for hosting business meetings, conferences, presentations, parties, family occasions, workshops, classes and other groups. The hall has recently undergone maintenance and a new AV system has been installed. The AV equipment is ideal for presentations, online meetings or slide shows. The Barn has a music license and there is optimal sound and visual production.
The Barn was built 18 years ago and has a well equipped kitchen together with the beautiful hall and three cloakrooms – one of which has been specially designed for disabled use.
The dimensions of the Barn are 11.4m x 5.1m x 3.2m (to bottom of beam).
The room hire includes the use of 60 comfortable chairs and ten 6′ x 2′ 6″ tables
There is ample free parking outside, with wheelchair & pram ramp access to the wide door and entrance lobby.
- Single, one-off bookings for an occasional event (Birthday Party, Anniversary Party, Small Wedding Reception etc)
- Regular Weekly bookings (Clubs, Table-top Sales, Dance Classes, Coffee Mornings, Tea Dances etc)
- Regular Monthly Bookings (Ladies Groups, U3A, Clubs, Societies, Round-Tablers, Gentleman’s Groups etc)
- Maximum number of people with Covid-10 safety measures is 15
- £18 per hour which includes the use of the fully equipped kitchen for the duration of the hire period. Wi-Fi now available (Parishioners of Hazlemere will only pay £15 per hour)
As The Barn is always very popular, early booking is advised!
For more information or to make a booking at The Barn, please contact:
- Rachel at the Parish Office on 07594 649548, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org